Ni No Kuni II
|This article is a stub. You can help Ni No Kuni II Wiki by .|
Ni No Kuni II (二ノ国II レヴァナントキングダム) is telling the story of young King Evan, who sets out on the epic quest to found a new kingdom and to save the world from terrible evil with the help of his allies. The action JRPG is developed by Level-5 and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Winner of 7 E3 Awards and 16 Nominations. LEVEL-5's mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose.
- Release Date: Available now!
- Platforms: PlayStation®4/PC
- Developer: LEVEL-5
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Age Rating: Pegi 12, ESRB: Teen - Fantasy Violence/Mild Blood
Official Game Sites
Pre-order the Day One Edition to receive:
- Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM game software
- Special Sword Set DLC
Pre-order the Premium Edition to receive:
- Day One Edition content
- Exclusive SteelBook Case
- 3D Papercraft Kit
- Dragon’s Tooth exclusive DLC sword
- Music Collection CD
Pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition
- Receive the Game and the Season Pass.
- PS4 Digital Pre-order Bonus - Receive the Special Swords Set, Avatar and Theme available until launch
- PC Digital Pre-order Bonus - Receive the Special Swords Set available until launch
Pre-order the Collector's Edition to receive:
- Premium Edition content
- Ni no Kuni II Visual Arts Book
- Chibi Mechanical Rotating Diorama
- Lofty plush
- The Making of Ni no Kuni II Blu-Ray
- 3D Papercraft Display Case
- Season Pass
A season pass for Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM is also available for purchase digitally on the PlayStation 4 system and STEAM for $19.99. The season pass content includes the following:
- Two large DLC releases – Enjoy additional Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM gameplay content fit for a king! The contents of these DLCs are under protection of the king’s royal guard for now, but stay tuned for more information.
- Supply Kit – A healthy heaping of items hand-picked for the discerning adventurer.